Rocky Mountain Audio Video Productions is well seasoned and always ready to help you with all your CD DVD Blu-Ray Replication needs.
Replication of disc's are typical for larger quantities of 1,000 or greater, and will be less expensive compared to duplication of discs.
- Glass mastering
- Art work output & set up
- Injected molded disc with silk screen or offset print onto disc
Disc formats available for replication:
* CDROM *CD Audio *Enhanced CD *Business Card (CD or DVD) *3” mini Round (CD or DVD)
*DVD5, DVD9 Dual layer, DVD10 *Blu-Ray (25 or 50Gb) *Custom Shape CD or DVD Disc’s
Please contact us about Copy protection for CD Replication or DVD replication (Blu-Ray replication includes AACS copy protection).
Here are some standard packaging options we offer with our CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray Disc Replication.
We also offer custom packaging many other options for packaging – give us a call for more details.
Need Design Assistance for your Replication Project?
Our graphics department can help design and layout your disc art, CD booklets, CD tray cards, DVD entrapments, or any other print requirements you might need to complete replication project. Want to design and layout your own artwork, feel free to download our print templates.
We have complete packaging, overwrap, shrink wrap, and fulfillment services in house, and can quickly respond to meet your deadlines.
What’s the Replication Process? It’s simple!
- If you are in the Denver metro area, just drop off or send us your CD, DVD or Blu-Ray master disc with the digital artwork. We are conveniently located near Broadway and C470 in Littleton, CO.
- If you need help with design and layout, or authoring of your CD, DVD or Blu-ray, we do that too. See our CD, DVD, Blu-Ray authoring services.
- We will send you a PDF approval of your digital artwork, and upon approval, we’ll start the duplication or replication process. Typical turnaround of CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray Duplication is 2 – 4 days, and turnaround for Replication is approximately 10-12 working days.
* Let us know if you need help with designing and laying out your artwork, we have very reasonable graphic services.
* Check discs for CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray available upon request (fee may apply & will add 2-5 days to turnaround).
* For large files we have an FTP site to upload your CD & DVD artwork.
What Makes us Different?
We have been providing small to large volume CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray replication since its inception. Our staff is well seasoned, and can help recommend the most cost effective way to complete your project. We stock numerous packaging options, and are happy to help recommend what is best for you. We strive to give you the absolute best product, so not only does your product look good – you will too!