Rocky Mountain Audio Video Productions is well seasoned and always ready to help with all your CD, DVD, and Blu-ray replication needs. Replication of discs is typical for larger quantities of 1,000 or greater and will be less expensive compared to duplication of discs.
- Glass Mastering
- Artwork Setup and Output
- Includes AACS Copy Protection
- Injected Molded Discs with silk screen or offset print
- Overwrapping for any size order
- Bulk CD, DVD, Blu-ray media & packaging supplies
- Retail ready packages for small duplication volumes
- We only use Premium Licensed CD, DVD, and Blu-ray media
- 4-color thermal printing direct onto CD, DVD, or Blu-ray discs
- Print on demand for CD Booklets, Traycards, DVD Amaray Inserts, and Folders
- **Minimum Order Required
Disc formats available for replication:
- CD Audio
- Enhanced CD
- Business Card (CD or DVD)
- 3” Mini Round (CD or DVD)
- DVD5, DVD9 Dual layer, or DVD10
- Blu-ray (25 or 50Gb)
- Custom Shape CD or DVD Discs
Please ask us about Copy Protection for CD Replication or DVD Replication
(Blu-ray Replication includes AACS Copy Protection).
Here are some standard packaging options we offer with our CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc Replication.
We also offer custom and many other options for packaging – give us a call for more details.
Need Design Assistance for your Replication Project?
Our graphics department can help design and lay out your disc art, CD booklets, CD tray cards, DVD entrapments, or any other print requirements you might need to complete your replication project. Want to design and lay out your own artwork, feel free to download our print templates.
We have complete packaging, overwrap, shrink wrap, and fulfillment services in house and can quickly respond to meet your deadlines.
What’s the Replication Process? It’s simple!
- If you are in the Denver Metro area, just drop off or send us your CD, DVD, or Blu-ray master disc with the digital artwork. We are conveniently located near Sante Fe and C470 in Littleton, CO.
- If you need help with design and layout, or authoring of your CD, DVD, or Blu-ray, we do that too. See our CD, DVD, Blu-Ray authoring services.
- We will send you a PDF approval of your digital artwork and, upon approval, we’ll start the duplication or replication process. Typical turnaround of CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Duplication is 2-4 days, and turnaround for Replication is approximately 10-12 business days.
- Let us know if you need help with designing and laying out your artwork, because we have very reasonable graphic services.
- Check discs for CD, DVD, or Blu-ray available upon request (fee may apply & will add 2-5 days to turnaround).
- For large files we have an FTP site to upload your CD & DVD artwork.
What Makes us Different?
We have been providing small to large volume CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray Replication since its inception. Our staff is well seasoned and can help recommend the most cost effective way to complete your project.
We stock numerous packaging options and are happy to help recommend what is best for you. We strive to give you the absolute best product so not only does your product look good, you will too!