Re-posted from Rob Ciampa, Pixability.
These core concepts will help guide your strategy to ensure real results.
Top 5 Tips for Enhancing Your Online Video Marketing:
- Video content is king. 87% of marketers are now using video as their primary source of content. They’ve discovered the impressive results video produces compared to other types of content.
- Don’t be afraid to use YouTube. The YouTube community is massive, and the service is the second largest search engine on the Internet. If you’re seen on YouTube, you’ll be seen on the Internet.
- Don’t get hung up on production; let us take care of the details for you! Remember, you don’t have to spend 5 ot 6 figures to get great videos and great returns: even big brands like Dell have found success with uncomplicated employee demos.
- Video marketing matters. Your work doesn’t end with production; you need to put at least as much effort into your promotional efforts. Proper video marketing delivers a ten-fold increase in click-throughs.
- Social media and video work together. Video drives your social media to work better because it enhances the two-way dialog that is crucial to social media success.
Online video is now the dominant medium for getting your message heard. The big brands and top agencies are there, and now, your audience is too.
Share YOUR experience with us, too!